posted Apr 3, 2012, 8:51 PM by Coop Webperson
updated Apr 3, 2012, 8:51 PM by John Lim
It was nice to see so many of you at the Silent Auction last week! It really turned out to be a huge success and a great time as well:)
The plans are attached for this week below and please don't forget to turn your clocks forward; it going to be painful in the morning!
This week we’ll be learning about opposites. We’ll participate in several experiments that explore the different between objects that float or sink. The Rainbows will also be sorting various items and noticing opposite qualities such a big or little, hard or soft etc. Activities/Crafts:
Additional Info/Dates to Remember:
- The Opposite Bus Game
- Black and White Impressions
- Day vs. Night
- Rough collages vs soft
- Cooking Project: Waffles and SyrupJ
- We’ll have fun reinforcing “opposites” through games and various activities including incorporating the theme into song time.
- Thursday, March 15th, 7pm: Membership Mtg: Please plan to attend to vote and receive information regarding very important matters pertaining to the future of our school including our future physical location and next year’s board members. Please let Kinsey know ASAP if you need childcare.
- Thursday and Friday (March15th and 16 th): Coop Pajama Day: Please allow your child to wear their pajamas to school on any of the above days, if they choose to participateJ