We are looking forward to the start of school and our Family Fun Day!
We need some help to finish up! Instead of having a formal work-time, I am asking that anyone with a little time on their hands come in at their convenience Wed-Fri and help us!
Here are the things that need to be done:
1 )Paint the hallway at end of house another coat of purple.
2 )Paint the touch ups blue in the main room.
3) Trim out the hallway and doorways.
4) Stain the thresholds at all doorways.
5) Take a load to the dump or to the 2nd hand place (items will be on the street).
6) Clean the bathrooms. (floors need sweeping, and mopping).
7) Sweep or vacuum the hallways and main room and clean baseboard.
8) Put up the outlet covers over our outlets and switches with screws and screwdriver.
9) Plant some flowers in our 3 pots (2 in carport and 1 next to ramp).
I will place this list on the front window. All needed supplies will be on the front table. Paint and brushes (rollers) will be by the areas needing paint. Please initial a job after you complete it. I need to know if you plan to help, so I can manage expectations and also let you know where to find the keys. :)
A huge thank you to everyone for all of their hard work. The place looks great!!!!