Hello Co-op community!
I hope everyone is having a great February. I appreciate the kind words of support during the past week. It is amazing to work with such a caring group of people!
A couple of updates:
1) Summer Camp forms are out!!! If you can please return them as soon as possible, I would appreciate it. We will have camp during June here at Hope Valley Baptist.
2) We are busy researching property for our new space. We also have co-op families researching rental options. I have met with the realtor. Hopefully, I will have an update for our 2012-2013 space soon.
3) We need a children's potty for the Ladybug/Dewdrop room. It needs to have some type of lid. These children are starting to potty train and it is hard to make it down the hallway when they need to go! :) If anyone has one to donate, that would be great.
4) We would also like a small coffee pot as the teachers and I have discovered Starbux and Dunkin Donuts and are going broke.:) A 4 cup one would work--if you have one we could use during our time here, that would be fantastic.
5) We have noted that pick-up time seems chaotic. To help with this, please ensure that everyone stays safe by walking your child down the hallway and out to the parking lot. Please encourage your child to use their 'walking or marching' feet when in the hallway--we need parental support to enforce this safety measure. The same can be said for the use of the playground after school hours--please ensure that children are making safe choices that will reinforce our school playground rules!
5) The Silent Auction is coming up--one week from Thursday--.......and I am so excited! It is going to be a night of fun--which I think we all need and deserve! Please continue to sell those raffle tickets. I hope I win the IPAD2--it certainly would come in handy!
Have a fantastic week everyone.