Thank you for your understanding during this transitional time at the co-op.
The majority of the membership has approved the hiring of the architect to prepare plans as we explore the possibility
of Ephesus. As this is being researched, we are moving forward with our plans to move to Pilgrim. We will be meeting
with them this month.
I want to reach out to the community in regards to deadlines, enrollment, etc. I have heard from most of your
in regards to your plans for next year. Please let me know if you haven't already: 1) if you intend to stay with the co-op,
2) if you intend to leave, or 3) if you simply don't know at this time! Even if you are on the fence, I need to know
that as I start planning the classrooms for next year.
As a response to feedback and in light of developments, the Board has decided to extend the deadline to hold your space
until May 4th. In addition, we will begin enrolling new families on our wait list mid-late April.
If you have individual issues or need to talk, please come see me! I hope everyone is enjoying spring break!